Festival Policies for Vendors
- Complete and return this downloadable form by October 9, 2015 to be eligible for participation →
- Fee is $100 for each 12 x 12 space if we receive your application on or before September 15; after September 15, the fee is $125. (Vendor provides tent / tables / chairs)
- Please submit photos of items to be sold with application. Payment due with application
- Vendors required to check in prior to set up with Committee Chair – Set up must be complete by 9 a.m. Take down is after 5 p.m.
- Vendors are responsible for their own licenses, tax permits, and sales tax
- Vendors are responsible for booth clean up after event. Texian Heritage Festival is not responsible for any damages, loss or expense incurred by the vendor during the event
- Participants will not be allowed to consume or be under the influence of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs/substances during Festival
- Booth Space Assignments (locations) are at the discretion of Festival Booth Coordinator
- Checks should be payable to: TEXIAN HERITAGE FESTIVAL
Print application and mail to:
TEXIAN HERITAGE FESTIVAL
P.O. Box P.O. Box 1644
Montgomery, TX 77356
If you’d like to submit your payment for your Vendor registration fee online, rather than sending a check in the mail you can use our secure online payment link below.
Submit Registration Fee Here
In order to ensure that your payment fee is credited to your application, please re-type your business name and contact telephone number into the areas BEFORE you click the SECURE PAYMENT button to begin the payment process. This will tie this online transaction to your Vendor application.