- Complete and return this downloadable form by October 10, viagra farmaco generico 2013 to be eligible for participation →
- Fee is $75 for each 12 x 12 space if we receive your application on or before October 1; after October 1, the fee is $100. (Vendor provides tent / tables / chairs; and 1 specialty item must be donated for the Montgomery County Emergency Assistance Annual Duck Race silent auction)
- Please submit photos of items to be sold with application. Payment due with application
- Vendors required to check in prior to set up with Committee Chair – Set up must be complete by 9 a.m. Take down is after 5 p.m.
- Vendors are responsible for their own licenses, tax permits, and cialis 20mg mail order sales tax
- Vendors are responsible for booth clean up after event. Texian Heritage Festival is not responsible for any damages, loss or expense incurred by the vendor during the event
- Participants will not be allowed to consume or be under the influence of alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs/substances during Festival
- Booth Space Assignments (locations) are at the discretion of Festival Booth Coordinator
- Checks should be payable to: San Jacinto Battleground Conservancy
Print application and mail to:
502 W. Montgomery #212
Willis, discount keyword viagra TX 77378
Checks should be payable to:
San Jacinto Battleground Conservancy
If you’d like to submit your payment for your Vendor registration fee online, rather than sending a check in the mail you can use our secure online payment link below.
Submit Registration Fee Here
In order to ensure that your payment fee is credited to your application, please re-type your business name and contact telephone number into the areas BEFORE you click the SECURE PAYMENT button to begin the payment process. This will tie this online transaction to your Vendor application.